T H I N G S T O D O
I N H E L L .
1. Stop finishing other people's sentences.
2. Volunteer as a part-time Santa.
3. Send your parents on a cruise to Purgatory.
4. Give Mussolini a hotfoot.
5. Order fifteen pizzas using Judas's name.
6. If you're in demon school, tell the teacher that Cerberus ate your homework.
7. Muse aloud, "So it's NOT the humidity, after all!"
8. Ask Charon if he has change for a twenty.
9. Get that mole looked at.
10. Complain that red is so ten minutes ago.
Computers, Heaven & Hell
Hacker breaches heaven.com
WHO CREATED UNIX? COULD IT BE... SATAN?
A Hell Day in the Life of a SysAdmin
Drug dealers VS Software developers
101 Things you do NOT want your System Administrator to say.
ABC of Unix
The C Hierarchy
50 WAYS TO SCARE THE LIVING HECK OUT OF PEOPLE IN THE COMPUTER LAB
The Complete Guide on How to Freak Out a Roommate
The Evolution of a Programmer, from High School to CEO
Choose to sysadmin
You know you've been hacking too long when...
You know you've been hacking too long when (2)...
Know Your Unix System Administrator
Nine Types Of Users
Windows VS Jesus Christ
Bill Gates in the Afterlife
Bill Gates dies and is met at the pearly gates by St. Peter. St. Peter says, "Well, you've done a lot of bad things in your life, but you've done some good things too, so I'm going to let you take a look at both heaven and hell, and pick which one you want to go to."
Bill thinks this is fair, and takes a look around heaven. He sees a lot of people in white gowns playing harps and floating around, but it looks rather boring. He looks down at hell, and sees people laughing, drinking, smoking and partying down.
"I'll go to hell," Bill says, and instantly he is whisked away into hell, where he is immersed in a vat of boiling oil as flames and smoke fill the air.
"What happened to all that fun I saw people having?" Bill asks, shocked.
St. Peter looks down and says, "Oh, you must have seen the demo version."